- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard, regular or country-style
- 6 chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
- Combine cheese, bread crumbs and butter. Coat chicken breasts with mustard, then dip into crumb mixture. Place breaded chicken in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forParmesan Chicken Breast
"Pretty bland. I think it would do wonders to sprinkle the chicken with salt & pepper either before or after the mustard."
"Very moist and tasty! I have made it before with the mustard, but was sadly out of it this time. I substituted creamy Italian dressing instead. Didn't have the tang, but was still great. Also, I doubled the recipe for more chicken breasts, and totally didn't need to."
"This was very tasty. The Dijon mustard added a nice "twang" to it. Will be making it again. I did substitute soft bread crumbs with dry and it gave it a little crunch."
"I made this recipe just like it says. I thought it was okay, but I like brown mustard. My family that does not was not impressed."
"I tried this tonight. I switched it up a bit...First, I cut the recipe in half. Then, I marinated only 3 in Zesty Italian dressing. Instead of using mustard, I left on the dressing. Then, I used fine Planko crumbs mixed with melted butter and a small amt. of parmesan. I had to double the cook time for the chicken to get completely done. I served it with what I had on hand: yellow rice and buttered,, steamed broccolii with a little melted cheese. A different taste which we enjoyed!"
"Coated it w/ greek yogurt instead of mayonaise. Very good, everybody liked it. Cooked for about 30 minutes at 375."