Parmesan Bow Ties
This fuss-free side dish calls for just four ingredients that you can easily keep in your pantry and refrigerator. Serve it on special occasions as well as for everyday dinners.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a serving bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Originally published as Parmesan Bow Ties in 2001 Taste of Home Calendar
Aug 25, 2014
A family favorite!
Feb 16, 2013
I thought this was alright, but not fantastic. My husband didn't like it at all.
Jul 12, 2009
Delicious, yet simple recipe. Easy to fix at the last minute with so few ingredients.