Parmesan Bow Ties
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a serving bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Aug 25, 2014
A family favorite!
Feb 16, 2013
I thought this was alright, but not fantastic. My husband didn't like it at all.
Jul 12, 2009
Delicious, yet simple recipe. Easy to fix at the last minute with so few ingredients.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.