One-For-All Marinated Beef
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 6 min. + standing
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- In a shallow dish, combine the first 6 ingredients; add steak and turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. On a lightly oiled grill rack, grill steak, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts3 ounce-weight: 206 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 305mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 27, 2016
My husband loved this recipe. Definitely a keeper.
Jun 20, 2015
I upped all the ingredients & added Worcestershire sauce & more garlic. Left a London broil style steak in the marinade for 2 days. Nice mellow flavor, needs garlic or a punch of hot sauce. Meat was flavorful, juicy & delicious. Very good on the grill.
Jun 14, 2011
I used this for grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts and they turned out tender and yummy! Next I'm trying it with grilled bone-in pork chops. -Lori in WI.
Aug 28, 2010
used this with grilled chicken tonight. . . nice combination of flavors and the meat was juicy and tender. YUM!
Mar 4, 2010
I use this marinade for all meats and it is a family favorite!!