- 1/2 gallon French vanilla ice cream, softened
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups crushed cornflakes
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- Honey and whipped topping
- Scoop ice cream into nine 3-in. scoops. Dust with cinnamon and roll in cornflakes. Place on baking sheet; freeze overnight. Wrap each scoop in plastic wrap and place in a freezer bag. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- To fry ice cream: In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°. Unwrap ice cream; fry one scoop at a time for 8-10 seconds. Place in chilled bowls. Drizzle with honey and garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forMexican Fried Ice Cream
"This is a great dessert if you want something different. Would be great to know what the ACTUAL nutrition facts are though."