Loaded Spaghetti Bake
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (10 ounces) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and olives. Drain spaghetti; add to skillet.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheddar cheese. In a small bowl, combine the soup, Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese; spread over cheddar cheese. In another bowl, combine cornflake crumbs and remaining cheddar cheese; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, until bubbly and cheese is melted, 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Freeze option:Cover and freeze casserole for up to 3 months.To use, remove from the freezer 30 minutes before baking (do not thaw). Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake until heated through and a thermometer reads 165°, 15-20 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 612 calories, 30g fat (14g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 1486mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 29g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 19, 2018
I always do first-time recipes exactly as written and this was wonderful. The only thing I would add are jalapeno peppers. Makes a lot, I put in 2 dishes and froze one. Excellent!
Oct 10, 2015
Thumbs up!!!! My family loved it!!!
May 25, 2015
Very rich but oh so good!
Dec 5, 2014
Perfect recipe! Excellent! Quite the keeper!
Dec 23, 2013
Very filling. I froze the uneaten half of the recipe for another dinner. I will make this again, but will make sure the noodles are not quite as done.
Feb 9, 2013
This is soooooo good. My mom even liked it a lot. I usually know when she likes a dish because she will finish her plate, if she doesn't like it then she will usually eat just half of the dish. Next time I might try adding sauted spinach as well. This will definitely go into my recipe box. I really like the creamy smooth taste to the dish.
Aug 2, 2012
Mar 8, 2012
I made this last night. Wonderful!!! I used jarred alfredo sauce instead of refrigerated because ofwhat was on hand. I will be making this again!
Feb 1, 2012
I have made this recipe alot. It is one of my favotite spaghetti dishes.
Dec 27, 2011
Very Very Good Love The Alfredo Chicken Soup Layer.I Did Not Put The Mushrooms( I Don't Like Canned Mushrooms) I Didn't Put The Cornflakes On Top I Don't think It Needs It.Makes a lot I Will Cut In Half Cause It Is Me and My Husband.But We Had Leftovers For Couple Of Days.But It Is Very Good.Will Make Again.