Holiday Spice Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 55 min. + cooling
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2-1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place graham crackers and walnuts in a food processor; cover and process until nuts are finely chopped. Add butter and cinnamon; process until blended. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the sour cream, vanilla, cinnamon, allspice and salt. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Transfer to a pastry bag with a star tip. Pipe around edge of cheesecake; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 358 calories, 24g fat (13g saturated fat), 117mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 29, 2017
Nov 15, 2014
I used a basic cinnamon Graham cracker crust because it's what I had on hand and an additional 8 oz cream cheese because I needed a bit larger cheesecake. Otherwise, followed the recipe. I topped it with simple canned apple pie filling. It was sensational and guests raved so much I became a little embarassed. Definitely making this cheesecake again. Excellent recipe.