Grilled Shrimp Salads with Coconut Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining vinaigrette.
- Drain and discard vinaigrette. Thread shrimp onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Divide the salad ingredients among four plates; top with shrimp. Serve with reserved vinaigrette. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Shrimp Salads with Coconut Vinaigrette
"I am using the Coconut vinaigrette as a salad dressing at my restaurant and it is getting rave reviews. Thanks"