- 1 cup 100% peach spreadable fruit
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed (8 ounces each)
- 8 medium ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting grill for indirect heat. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside. Grill chicken, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10 minutes on each side. Brush chicken with glaze. Grill 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear, turning every 5 minutes and brushing with glaze. Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Grill peach halves cut side down over indirect heat for 2 minutes. Turn; brush with glaze and grill for 3-4 minutes longer or until tender. Serve grilled peaches with chicken. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Chicken with Peaches
"Made this on a rainy, summer day and used my grill pan instead of the outdoor gas grill ~ it was a huge hit and a great way to use up peaches! Since it worked great on the grill pan I can make dark, cool days a little sunnier!"
"This was just fantastic! I served it on a bed of rice and had green beans w/ slivered almonds as my veggie! This will be a regular addition to my menu!"