Grandma’s Baked Ham Salad Sandwiches
This ham salad is another tried-and-true recipe I found in my grandma's recipe box. I love seeing her handwriting on faded notecards. —Crystal Jo Bruns, Iliff, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet pickles
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 onion rolls, split
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place ham and pickles in a food processor; pulse until almost smooth. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in eggs, celery, onion and mayonnaise. Spread 1/2 cup over each roll bottom; replace tops. Wrap each in foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake until heated though, 10-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 338 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 153mg cholesterol, 971mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.