- 6 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place Yukon Gold and sweet potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; return to pan.
- Mash potatoes, gradually adding milk. Stir in cheese, paprika, salt and pepper. Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Reviews forGouda Mixed Potato Mash
"These were pretty bland and a little dry. Probably wouldn't make again."