Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) gingersnaps
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and pumpkin pie spice until fluffy. Beat in whipped topping until blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with gingersnaps.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 158 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Nov 27, 2013
I took this to a potluck last night and 3 ladies asked for the recipe. So easy and so tasty. I put a fancy little knife in the bowl, to avoid to many crumbs in the dip. Buy at least 2 bags of cookies. Janet
Jan 15, 2010
I've been making this dip for years and people seem to really love it!
Mar 5, 2009
I have made this dip several times and always get asked to make it again! Very good!jlascherman