Apple Brickle Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package almond brickle chips (7-1/2 ounces) or English toffee bits (10 ounces)
- 3 medium tart apples, cut into chunks
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla. Fold in brickle chips. Serve with apples. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 174 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 25, 2017
This was a huge hit at our Family Christmas Celebration. Everyone was crazy about it. I used Heath Toffee Bits I am sure this will be added to the list of favorites that will be requested every year.
Sep 24, 2017
Nice fall dip, nice alternative to the marshmallow/cream cheese fruit dip. Thanks for a flavorful fall treat !
Sep 24, 2017
This is GREAT !!
Sep 22, 2017
I make this with Marzetti's caramel light and only 1/4 c light brn sugar. It's awesome
Sep 19, 2017
I used the English toffee bits. It was delicious. Very addictive. I sliced the apples thin. I think it prevented double dipping.
Apr 5, 2017
So delicious and easy to put together. A nice change from caramel dip.
Mar 7, 2017
Jan 8, 2017
LOVE this dip but I can't give it 5 stars because it is SO very hard to find brickle where I live. It is great with toffee bits too but it is amazing with brickle.
Oct 5, 2016
can't save this in my recipe box:(
Sep 18, 2016
To lighten the mix you might try using whipped cream cheese opposed to a block of cream cheese.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.