Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each biscuit into thirds. Roll each piece into a 3-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add the warm knots and gently toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 roll: 46 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jul 2, 2018
May 2, 2017
These were good and easy. I added extra oil (i used veg oil) and minced garlic in addition to powder. will add even more oil next time so maybe the mixture doesn't clump so much.
Dec 28, 2015
Not great the second day
Oct 22, 2015
Quick and tasty!
Apr 2, 2015
Nothing special. Puffy, empty calories.
Feb 28, 2015
These are a nice change from ordinary biscuits. I rolled the dough rope in the oil/spice mixture before I put it on the baking sheet. I used only 1/2 teaspoon of oregano so it wasn't overpowering. Very good.
Feb 9, 2015
Haven't made these yet, but rating a "5" because I have pick one...Do you toss the uncooked dough in the dressing first, or bake them first? I would think the seasonings would stick better if coated before they went in the oven?
Feb 7, 2015
Kids love to make. Quick and easy!
Jan 27, 2014
these were quick and good!
Jul 16, 2013
a hit with the whole family!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.