Garlic Anchovy Salad Dressing
“Here’s one of my favorite dressings. It’s thick, creamy and terrific with greens and vegetables,” relates field editor Lois Taylor Caron of Bainsville, Ontario.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 anchovy fillets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Place the first nine ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Transfer to a small bowl or jar; cover and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 211 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Creamy Garlic Salad Dressing in Taste of Home June/July 2006