Tomato Herb Salad Dressing
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups low-sodium tomato juice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 23 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 102mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat.
Feb 16, 2013
My husband is the one who really liked this dressing. I didn't care for the taste of the onion, it gave the dressing a very spicy bite, but he actually liked it. It was very easy to make though, except I couldn't find savory at the grocery store. Probably won't be making again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.