Frozen Berry & Yogurt Swirls
I enjoy these frozen yogurt pops because they double as a healthy snack and a cool, creamy sweet treat. —Colleen Ludovice, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 10 plastic or paper cups (3 ounces each)
- 2-3/4 cups fat-free honey Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 10 wooden pop sticks
- Fill each cup with about 1/4 cup yogurt. Place berries, water and sugar in a food processor; pulse until berries are finely chopped. Spoon 1-1/2 tablespoons berry mixture into each cup. Stir gently with a pop stick to swirl.
- Top cups with foil; insert pop sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
For Frozen Clementine & Yogurt Swirls: Substitute 1 cup seeded clementine segments (about 5 medium) and 1/4 cup orange juice for berries, water and sugar; proceed as directed.
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 60 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Originally published as Fruit & Yogurt Swirl Freezer Pops in Frozen Desserts 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.