- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup plain M&M's
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, chocolate and sugar. Remove from the heat; stir in flour until smooth. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- For frosting, in a bowl, beat the sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired spreading consistency. Spread over brownie crust. Top with M&M's, coconut and pecans. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forFrosted Brownie Pizza
"We love this sweet pizza!"
"I have made this recipe over and over again since it first appeared in TOH in 1999. Definitely a family favorite! My husband is not a fan of coconut or nuts, so I use M&M's, chocolate chips and colored sugar or sprinkles. I like to color coordinate for the holidays too!"
"I make this almost every year for Valentine's using Valentine M&M's. A really festive treat for the holiday"
"It was fabulous. I made it for a friend that would not eat anything green like a salad. I died the coconut green and used all green m & m's. This was one green item he devoured."