Fresh Strawberry Breakfast Tacos
When our son was growing up, this was one of his favorite breakfasts. I've used low-fat ingredients in the past with good results, too.—Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1-3/4 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon butter over medium-low heat. Add one tortilla; cook each side until light golden, 1-2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Repeat with remaining butter and tortillas.
- Beat together cream cheese, honey and cinnamon; slowly mix in yogurt until blended. Spread tortillas with cream cheese mixture; top with strawberries.
Originally published as FRESH STRAWBERRY BREAKFAST TACOS in Breakfast & Brunch 2016 Bookazine
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.