- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package (0.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) Key lime yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (6 ounces)
- In a large bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to complete dissolve. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 2 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forFluffy Key Lime Pie
"This was a disaster for me. The jello turned into little balls when I whisked in the yogurt. The only thing I can think of is that the yogurt was too cold and caused the jello to start to set. Maybe it would have worked if I had allowed the yogurt to warm up a bit first. I had to throw it away."
"You can make other flavors simply change out the gelatin and the yogurt...strawberry, peach, lemon, etc. I've been making this for many years. It is always a hit!"
"You DO NOT have to use the same flavor jello as the yogurt. I really like raspberry yogurt with peach jello, for example. I usually use an Oreo crust with most of my pies just because I like the look and taste; and I always add plenty of fruit. Most of the time I will also use a juice or flavored iced tea in place of the water, but that does bring up the sugar count. LOVE these pies!"
"Seriously? This belongs in the Key Lime Hall of Shame."
"Great recipe ?? we used carb master yogurt to cut the carbs ? my daughter is a type 1 diabetic so we gotta watch those ?? anybody knocking this recipe or anything sugar free !!! Some people aren't as fortunate or have no choice with certain things ???? my daughter can still consume sugars etc and to be honest white bread would spike her more then a snicker bar lol contrary to belief..."
"So easy and delicious!"