Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 packages (11.4 ounces each) frozen crunchy breaded fish fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 2 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 cups deli coleslaw
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Bake fish according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, ketchup, mustard, horseradish sauce and hot pepper sauce until blended.
- Spoon 1/4 cup coleslaw onto the bottom of each bun; top with two pieces of fish. Spread with sauce; replace bun tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 588 calories, 36g fat (6g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1165mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 4g fiber), 14g protein.
Sep 13, 2011
Very easy to make and the whole family enjoyed it. Loved the (slightly) spicy sauce.
Aug 26, 2011
It is as good as MacFish and no frying
Feb 10, 2010
So easy and so tasty! It's a nice change from my normal menu and quick too! What's not to like?
Feb 22, 2009
My whole family loved these sandwiches! It may be the eaiest recipe I've ever made.