Feta Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl; mash. Add the cheese, cream, salt and pepper; beat until fluffy.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 181 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Apr 17, 2012
This was really good, lots of flavor.
Jun 19, 2011
I couldn't taste the garlic or feta in these potatoes... and they didn't turn out that creamy, at least for me
Apr 25, 2011
Easy and tasty. Made it ahead of our Easter dinner; then warmed it up in the microwave.
Nov 25, 2009
Made this for my family thanksgiving dinner. I am asked to bring them every year after that. Wow
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.