- 2 quarts cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and pureed
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- Fresh strawberries, optional
- In a large bowl or container, combine the first five ingredients; stir until smooth and the sugar is dissolved. Fold in whipped cream. Slowly add ginger ale; stir gently to mix. Pour into glasses. Garnish with strawberries if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 quarts.
Reviews forFancy Berry Beverage
"This is the special drink our family enjoys during the holidays. I have left out the heavy whipping cream and it is so good!"