- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 6 red candied cherries, halved
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Shape each roll into a 12-in. rope. Coil each rope. Dip in butter, then roll in sugar mixture.
- Place coil on a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls. Top each with a cherry half. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forEasy Cinnamon Rolls
"these are SUPER easy. using frozen dough cuts the need for having to make fresh dough. SO SO yummy! will make these again for sure!"
"I have the dough thawing in my fridge right now for the 3rd time I'm going to make these wonderful cinnamon rolls. Very easy to make. They do take time to rise but be mindful and plan accordingly. So good."