Dilly Veggie Pizza
This is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover veggies. It's a cinch to prep and you can change the mixture to match your kids' taste buds. Always popular at special events, it's just as yummy the next day. —Heather Ahrens, Columbus, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable dill dip
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan; seal seams. Bake at 375° until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread dip over crust; sprinkle with the carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, onions and olives. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 225 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Veggie Pizza in Quick Cooking September/October 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.