- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 12 fresh dill sprigs
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a bowl, mash reserved yolks. Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with dill. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forDeviled Eggs with Dill
"What's not to love here...YUM! A classic deviled egg with a refreshing twist of dill.While I'm not a fan of reduced-cal mayo, that is an easy fix. Either way you chose, thisrecipe is a 5* all the way!"