- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Dash pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- In a bowl, combine the butter, vinegar, mustard, paprika and pepper. Spread over chicken thighs. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the cashews. Bake 7-12 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and topping is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forDeviled Chicken Thighs
"I really liked these. Very moist. I used Dijon mustard and left off the cashews since I didn't have any on hand. The flavor really did remind me of deviled eggs."
"I didn't think it was too bad, but I needed to cook it longer than the recipe said. My husband didn't like it though, so I probably won't be making it again."
"OMG Company good and I usually only like white meat."