Date Nut Candy
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Shape into 3/4-in. balls; place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating and place on waxed paper to harden.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 240 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 21, 2010
I wish i could give this more stars! beautiful and easy to make. this combination is wonderful and tastes awesome! I love this addition to my christmas candy gift bags.