Crunchy Apricot-Coconut Balls
My Mom gave me this no-bake cookie recipe years ago when she had them on her Christmas buffet. I can't believe how simple they are to make.—Jane McMillan, Dania Beach, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/4 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- In a small bowl, combine coconut, apricots and pecans. Add condensed milk; mix well (mixture will be sticky).
- Shape into 1-1/4-in. balls and roll in confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 ball: 87 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 19mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Tootie Fruitie Unbaked Apricot Balls in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.