Crunchy Apricot-Coconut Balls
My Mom gave me this no-bake cookie recipe years ago when she had them on her Christmas buffet. I can't believe how simple they are to make.—Jane McMillan, Dania Beach, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/4 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- In a small bowl, combine coconut, apricots and pecans. Add condensed milk; mix well (mixture will be sticky).
- Shape into 1-1/4-in. balls and roll in confectioners' sugar. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.