Apricot Coconut Balls
I appreciate that these fruity candies are easy to prepare and can be made ahead of time. They're a nice alternative to chocolate sweets. —Barbara Strohbehn, Gladbrook, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups dried apricots
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Confectioners' sugar
- Place apricots in a food processor; cover and pulse until chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; add coconut and milk. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in sugar.
- Place on a baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container in the freezer or refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 122 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.