- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through.
1-1/2 cups: 487 calories, 31g fat (19g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 1008mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.