- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup French onion dip
- 1/3 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Flatten chicken breasts evenly. Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper. In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and onion dip. In another shallow bowl, combine potato chips and bread crumbs. Dip chicken in the sour cream mixture, then potato chip mixture.
- Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCrispy Onion Baked Chicken
"Very moist but not crispy enough for my hubby (not crazy about chicken) so crispy it most be."
"This turned out fantastic, and it's a great way to get picky eaters to finish their white meat. I cooked it in my convection toaster oven, and it was perfectly moist."
"I made this last night for my husband's Birthday dinner and I was very disappointed. I had had the Potato Chip chicken on a camp out with Other Girl Scout Leaders and was hoping this would be as good. The breadcrumbs did nothing for the texture of the coating and did not mix well with the Oinion Dip and Chips. I will be searching an oven version of the Camp Fire Potato Chip chicken. Sorry."