Cranberry Orange Mimosas
Mimosas are just so elegant for Sunday brunch. My recipe uses tart cranberries to balance the sweetness of champagne and orange juice. —Shannon Stephens, Lake in the Hills, Illinois
Total TimePrep: 10 min.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups orange juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 bottles (750 milliliters each) champagne, chilled
- Fresh mint leaves, optional
- Place cranberries and 1 cup orange juice in a blender; cover and process until pureed, stopping to scrape down sides of jar with a rubber spatula as needed. Add lemon juice and remaining orange juice; cover and process until blended.
- Pour 1/3 cup cranberry mixture into each champagne flute or wine glass. Top with 3/4 cup champagne; serve with mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 163 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Champagne Cranberry/Orange Mimosa in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.