Add a splash of color to your brunch table with this lovely rosy mimosa. It has a fantastic sweet-tart taste. —Jessie Sarrazin, Livingston, Montana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon red coarse sugar
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 2 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces champagne
- Grapefruit twist
- Sprinkle sugar on a plate. Moisten the rim of a champagne flute with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar.
- Pour the raspberry liqueur and grapefruit juice into the glass; top with Champagne. Garnish with a grapefruit twist.
Editor’s Note: To make a batch of Mimosas (12 servings), slowly pour one bottle (750 ml) chilled champagne into a pitcher. Stir in 3 cups ruby red grapefruit juice and 3/4 cup raspberry liqueur.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 121 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 13g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Christmas Morning Mimosa in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.