Total TimePrep: 10 min. + standing
- 3 cups bourbon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 4 orange peel strips (3 inches)
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR CRANBERRY MANHATTAN (for each serving):
- Ice cubes
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- Dash bitters
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR CRANBERRY OLD-FASHIONED (for each serving):
- 1 orange slice
- 4 dried cranberries
- 2 dashes bitters
- Ice cubes
- 3 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- In an airtight glass container, combine bourbon, cranberries, cinnamon stick and orange peel. Store in a cool, dry place 2-4 weeks. Strain, discarding cranberries, cinnamon and orange peel. Return bourbon to glass container. Store in a cool, dry place.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 ounce bourbon: 64 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jan 20, 2018
So easy and very tasty. Flavors of cinnamon and orange are pronounced but not overpowering. Nice for sipping and in the Manhattan recipe. This would make a beautiful gift during the holidays.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.