Total TimePrep: 10 min. + standing
- 3 cups bourbon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 4 orange peel strips (3 inches)
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR CRANBERRY MANHATTAN (for each serving):
- Ice cubes
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth
- Dash bitters
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR CRANBERRY OLD-FASHIONED (for each serving):
- 1 orange slice
- 4 dried cranberries
- 2 dashes bitters
- Ice cubes
- 3 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- In an airtight glass container, combine bourbon, cranberries, cinnamon stick and orange peel. Store in a cool, dry place 2-4 weeks. Strain, discarding cranberries, cinnamon and orange peel. Return bourbon to glass container. Store in a cool, dry place.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 ounce bourbon: 64 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Nov 12, 2018
Big hit with my family. Everyone wanted another. Going to prepare it again. This time will double the recipe.
Jan 20, 2018
So easy and very tasty. Flavors of cinnamon and orange are pronounced but not overpowering. Nice for sipping and in the Manhattan recipe. This would make a beautiful gift during the holidays.