- 4 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta or thin spaghetti
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 12 ounces imitation crabmeat, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the onion, green pepper, broccoli and mushrooms in oil for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, water and soy sauce until smooth. Gradually stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in crab; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until heated through. Drain pasta; toss with crab mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCrab Lo Mein
"Tasty and easy"
"This is one of the best lo mein recipes I have found. I have done this recipe substituting shrimp or chicken. I usually add some julienne carrots and water chestnuts."
"I have made this many times and always a hit with the family,a plus that it's so fast and easy."