Country Sausage Gravy
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes4-6 servings (3-1/2 cups gravy)
- 1 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- Warm biscuits
- In a heavy skillet, brown and crumble sausage over medium heat until fully cooked. Drain and set aside. In the same skillet, combine soup and milk. Add mustard, seasoned salt and pepper; bring to a boil. reduce heat. Add sausage and sour cream. Simmer until heated through (do not boil). Serve over warm biscuits.
Jun 11, 2016
My wife and I absolutely LOVE this recipe!! I subbed out the CoC with cream of mushroom, the CoC was a little too salty for us. Otherwise an incredible recipe! Kudos!
Dec 8, 2010
Although this recipe is quick and made from ingredients that you probably already have in your home, it tastes like an expensive treat. I've made it many times for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.