- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish or 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCorn Pudding
"Simply delicious! I Added 1tsp vanilla, cinnamon and other spice mix."
"It has become a family favorite. i always make it on a glass mold so, 325 has worked fine with me."
"Very good and simple to prepare. The only change I made was not adding the cream corn and instead 2 cans of whole corn. I would take the advice from others and increase the temperature to 350. At 325 the center was not done."
"Loved this recipe. Baked it longer than it said though, and I'm wondering if there's a way to make it in a crock pot instead..."
"This recipe is easier than making the whole thing from scratch, which my sister does, but tastes equally as delicious! My family is over the top so I adjusted the recipe, added an extra cup of sugar and an extra can of corn kernels. Yummy! More like a dessert though. No more ridiculous than candied yams I guess. Funny how we can turn perfectly healthy foods in to either candy or a heart attack! Happy Thanksgiving!"
"The only thing I changed was omitting the sugar, and this turned out delicious. I did have to bake it longer than directed. Wonderful dish!"
"When I made this for Thanksgiving 2 years ago, everyone loved it. It is a staple now."
"I made this recipe last night for my family. We had an early Thanksgiving due to me having to work. I made the recipe just as directed and it turned out amazing. My entire family loved it."