- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add the beans, corn and onions; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forColorful Bean Salad
"It DOES get better the longer its in the fridge. Yum."
"This is an absolute delicious salad and great for those hot summer days when you don't want something heavy. This is great because it can be served cold, too!"
"Love this salad. my husband asks for it often and it is very simple."
"This was so simple, healthy and delicious. Fantastic alone, my kids loved it with chips too. It will definitely become a regular go to side dish from now on. LOVED it!"