- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Add the beans, corn and onions; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forColorful Bean Salad
"It DOES get better the longer its in the fridge. Yum."
"This is an absolute delicious salad and great for those hot summer days when you don't want something heavy. This is great because it can be served cold, too!"
"Love this salad. my husband asks for it often and it is very simple."
"This was so simple, healthy and delicious. Fantastic alone, my kids loved it with chips too. It will definitely become a regular go to side dish from now on. LOVED it!"