Coconut Egg Nests
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1 drop yellow food coloring
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 36 jelly beans
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir in food coloring until blended. Add coconut. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper into 12 mounds. Make an indentation in the center of each with the end of a wooden spoon handle. Fill each with three jelly beans. Let stand until set.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 9, 2010
These were fabulous tasting and incredibly easy. I used white chocolate chips in place of the candy coating (couldn't find it) and Cadbury mini eggs in place of the jelly beans. Will repeat every year. Yum!