Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl whisk all ingredients. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 128 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 113mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Jul 5, 2013
Used this to top greens, tomato, scallions, radish and blue cheese crumbles. Added a heaping teaspoon of Equal to sweeten it up for husband, who comment on how much he enjoyed the fresh taste.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.