VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Add pudding mix and remaining milk; mix well. Fold in the marshmallows. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Mallow Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p7