- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, thawed
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken and garlic in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add the vegetables and cream; cook until vegetables are tender. Drain pasta. Add the pasta, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to the skillet; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChicken Pasta Primavera
"I made this tonight and it was very good. I will make it again. Next time I may substitute a California blend bag of vegetables that has broccoli, carrots, snap peas and califlower."
"Made this tonight and was pleasantly surprised. Very tasty and simple to prepare. I didn't have heavy cream so took the suggestion of others and used evaporated milk and it still tasted yummy. Glad it helped to lessen the calorie count a little too. I might try adding a little extra sauce next time so it's a bit creamier. I wIll definitely be adding this to the rotation."
"One of my favorite go-to meals. It is so easy to keep most of the ingredients on hand."
"My family and I love this recipe. I have made it often."
"This was so fast and delicious. I used evaporated milk instead of the cream. Next time I make this, I will use more vegetables, adding more sauce as needed. YUM"
"I used fresh cauliflower, evaporated milk instead of whipping cream (as suggested by another reviewer), and shredded Parmesan cheese. It was delicious!"
"A great wqy to get the taste, but not all the fat is to substitute Evaporated Milk for the Whipping Cream. You will retain the rich taste of the cream, without all the fat."