Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup roasted salted sunflower kernels
- In a bowl, combine cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, butter and water until well mixed. Combine flour and salt; add to cheese mixture. Stir in oats and sunflower kernels. Knead dough until it holds together. Shape into a 12-in. roll.
- Cover; chill for 4 hours or overnight. Allow to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting into 1/8-in. slices. Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place on greased foil-lined baking sheets. Bake until edges are golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Slide crackers and foil off baking sheets to wire racks to cool.
3 each: 97 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.