Crisp Graham Cookies
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
Makes7 dozen (2-inch cookies)
- 1/2 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (12.6 ounces) milk chocolate M&M's
- In a bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar; beat in egg. Add vanilla and milk. Blend in peanut butter. Combine dry ingredients; add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the pecans and M&M's.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 158 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 4, 2016
Definitely a keeper!
Aug 18, 2014
Great cookies!! Will make them again.
Apr 14, 2013
very delicious cookie,im throwing away my old favorite cookie recipe. this is my new one.
Mar 12, 2013
These are to die for. I use sliced almonds and drizzle with melted chocolate after they cool. Can't just eat one.
Jan 2, 2010
These are VERY good cookies. If there are M&M lovers like me out there they will surely love these cookies. They have a crunchy shell and are chewy in the middle. Yummy! Just the way a cookie should be!
Jul 29, 2009
I made these cookies, they are crisp on the out side and chewy on the inside, this will be a keeper. cupcake