Cauliflower Tomato Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup sliced leek (white portion only)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, saute leek and celery in butter until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 12-16 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 99 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 660mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 11, 2013
My husband proclaimed this wonderful and ate it up. I wasn't convinced. I had some cauliflower and a leek to use so I decided to try this. It really just tasted like veggies in tomato soup. I added the higher amount of dill but didn't taste it.