Caesar Chicken Potato Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups quartered small white or red potatoes
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed salad greens
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup croutons
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute chicken in oil for 5-10 minutes or until juices run clear. Drain potatoes; add to chicken.
- Place greens and onion in a serving bowl. Top with chicken mixture. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons and Parmesan cheese.
Aug 16, 2012
Made this for the second time and really enjoyed it. It's a fairly simple recipe that is an interesting twist for a summer salad. It's fairly simple and really delicious!
Jan 19, 2010
Lovely dish and so very good!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.