Black Forest Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spread half of the mixture evenly into crust. Fold cocoa and confectioners' sugar into remaining whipped topping mixture; carefully spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into slices; top each slice with cherry pie filling.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 469 calories, 24g fat (15g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 1, 2018
This was easy and fast. I made my own crust though.
Feb 10, 2018
This is simple and delicious! Fast too!
Dec 24, 2017
Oct 9, 2017
Very Good, I will probably make again. Really this cake recipe is very helpful for everyone. Thanks for sharing this nice cake recipe.http://cake-delivery.in/ahmedabadhttp://cake-delivery.in/gurgaonhttp://cake-delivery.in/patnahttp://cake-delivery.in/noidahttp://cake-delivery.in/delhi
May 14, 2016
This may look like it took forever, but the recipe is quite easy and the cheesecake was fabulous! I will absolutely make this again. Beautiful and Delicious!
Mar 19, 2016
Perfection! Love it when a recipe turns out and I don't have to make any changes. Our new favorite!
Jun 5, 2015
Excellent. and easy to make
Jun 17, 2014
Very refreshing easy pie, used real whipping cream and spooned cherry pie filling over the white layer and topped with cocoa filling. A little cherry pie filling on top for decoration. Delicious.
Feb 9, 2013
I will make this again because it was so easy! I would probably use less cool whip or maybe some additional cream cheese to give it a bit of a stronger cheesecake flavor, but overall it was delicious prepared exactly as the recipe calls.I would make this again, and I would recommend it. We had a heavier dinner, and so this was a perfect, light and fluffy kind of dessert for us and our guests.
Dec 3, 2012
Very nice, light and tasty. Not sure if I cared for the cherry pie filling, might opt for more cool whip and fresh raspberries on the side next time and sprinkle it w/ toasted, sliced almonds. The nice thing is you can make it a day ahead. Easy recipe.