VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 16 to 32 plain doughnut holes
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 2-1/2 cups whipped topping; set aside.
- Place half of doughnut holes in a 3-qt. trifle bowl; spread half of pudding mixture over the top. Top with half of strawberries and blueberries. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped topping. Chill until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Berry, Lemon and Doughnut Hole Trifle in Taste of Home Cooking School Recipe Collection-MAG 2017
Reviews forBerry, Lemon and Doughnut Hole Trifle
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review