Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Sour cream, guacamole and additional salsa, optional
- Butter one side of one tortilla; place in a small skillet, buttered side down. Top with cheese, bacon and salsa. Butter remaining tortilla; place on top, buttered side up.
- Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream, guacamole and additional salsa if desired.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Land O'Lakes light stick butter.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 388 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 1000mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 18g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 6, 2010
I have used this recipe many,many times and I love it. I will keep on using it but I like mzz. cheese.
Feb 6, 2010
How would you go about flipping something this big without the stuffing falling out?
Feb 4, 2010
add some scrambled eggs and you have a breakfast to go.
Dec 6, 2009
This is a really straightforward recipe for quesadillas, but I was lost about the description of taste of the Orient. If you assume that this is a mexican recipe, then you're good to go!