- 3 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
- In a large saucepan, bring applesauce and orange juice to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Slowly add soda.
- Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forApplesauce-Raspberry Gelatin Mold
"Extremely tasty, a family hit. It is a cut above another similar recipe that I've been making for years, not so sweet."
"My kids absolutely love this recipe. It's a frequent find at our house!"